Manage your account with Emblem Health online by using www.ghi.com. Emblem Health’s mission is to provide access to quality health coverage in ways that respect and respond to people’s fundamental needs. The company is committed to always providing the people with innovative and accessible products and services. Emblem Health members enjoy a broad range of benefits and increased access to coverage. The company strives to simplify each provider experience without compromising the quality of service.
Emblem Health has been working with the government to increase the coverage of its members. The company has partnered with the communities that it serves to help improve the well-being of the people. Its core values are the foundation for all exchanges within the organization and also with its members, providers and partners. Emblem Health considers its values as its key to success! Find out more about the company and its services on ghi.com.
How to Get in Touch with a GHI Representative
If you need assistance with your Emblem Health account, please follow the instructions below:
- Look for the link that says ‘Contact Us’ and use it to access the various contact information of Emblem Health.
- From here, you can access Emblem Health’s contacts, GHI contacts and HIP contacts by using the appropriate links. You can also contact customer service by phone by simply choosing your plan from the dropdown menu. For example, if you choose HIP members, you will be provided with the number 1-800-447-8255 or 711 for TTY/TDD users.
- From this page, you can also leave your comments and suggestions to help improve Emblem Health’s portal.
How to Log In to Your myEmblemHealth Online Account
If you already have an online account with Emblem Health and would like to log in, please follow the instructions below:
- Look for the orange button that says ‘Sign In’ and use it to access the login page.
- Once the login page appears, enter your User ID and password to their corresponding fields. Also, indicate what type of plan you have with the company (Member, Provider, Broker or Employer). Use the ‘Sign In’ button to proceed to your account.
- In the event that you forget your User ID and/or password, please use the appropriate link to get assistance.
If you don’t have an online account but would like to create one today, look for the link that says ‘Register Now’ and use it to access the registration form. You can find this on the upper right corner of the homepage, beside the ‘Sign In’ button. It’s quite easy to find the information you need on Emblem Health’s portal, simply utilize the links and subheadings provided there!