Get the latest information on health and get help searching for doctors online by using www.mydoctor.com. My Doctor is a reliable online source of health-related issues, health tools and calculators covering symptoms, diseases, tests & investigations, medicines, treatments, nutrition and fitness. There are various subheadings that you can use on the portal to find the information you need. If the purpose of your visit is to get tips on how to live a healthier life, click on the subheading marked as ‘Healthy Lifestyle’ and from here you can access links to articles about healthy eating, nutrition & weight, exercise and so much more.
MyDoctor.com contains a plethora of information that can help you lead a healthier life – free of stress and toxins. It is the perfect place to look for information about medicines, health conditions and symptoms. The team always ensures that you get up-to-date and reliable information to help you achieve optimum well-being. You can also get help in finding a doctor, pharmacist, dietitian, podiatrist and many other health professionals by utilizing My Doctor’s online directories.
How to Find a Healthcare Professional on MyDoctor
If the purpose of your visit is to find a specific health care professional, simply go through the indicated steps below:
- Look for the subheading marked as ‘Directories & Support’.
- You will then be presented with the various directories (find a dietitian, find a GP, find a pharmacist, find a physiotherapist, find a podiatrist) and support groups available. Simply click on the appropriate link to find the information you need.
- For example, you click on ‘Find a Dietitian’, it will lead you to the online form that you need to fill out in order to find an accredited practicing dietitian in your area. Required fields include your first name, last name, state, division of general practice area, location, etc.
Available Health Tools on My Doctor
Not everyone is well-versed on medical terms and issues. You can seek help from the ‘Health Tools’ subheading where you can access the ‘Medical Dictionary’ and numerous types of calculators to help you achieve a healthier version of yourself. These are:
- Baby due date
- Basal metabolic rate
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Calories burned
- Child energy requirements
- Daily calcium requirements
- Daily fiber requirements
- Ideal weight
- Smoking cost
- Target heart rate
- And many more calculators…