Manage your account with BCBS online by using www.bluecrossblueshield.com. The Blue Cross Blue Shield Association is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies. These organizations provide health insurance to more than 106 million Americans. The company was founded in 1929 and became the Blue Cross Association in 1960. The merger between Blue Cross and Blue Shield took place on 1982.
Blue Choice Blue Insurance and its 36 local companies are dedicated to providing accessible, quality and affordable health care. For over 80 years, the organization has been trusted by many patients all over the world. By exploring the organization’s portal, bluecrossblueshield.com, you will get more information about BCBS and its services. Here, you can search for accredited doctors or hospitals in your area, shop for health insurance and much more. You may also sign in to your account or create one if you are not registered yet.
How to Find a Doctor or Hospital through BlueCrossBlueShield
If the purpose of your visit is to search for a doctor or hospital in your area, please follow the instructions below:
- On the BCBS portal, look for the subheading marked as ‘Find a Doctor or Hospital’ and use it to begin your search.
- On the next page, fill out the required fields such as your location, the network and category you want to search by such as name, specialty, etc.
- Use the blue ‘Go’ button and wait for the system to provide results.
How to Log In to Your Account
If you’re already a member of Blue Cross Blue Shield and would like to access your account, please follow the indicated steps below:
- Look for the area that says ‘Already a Member?’ on the right hand side of the page. Use this to access the proper login page.
- On the login page, enter your username and password accordingly and use the ‘Login’ button to access your account
- In the event that you forget your username and/or password, please use the appropriate link to get assistance.
How to Get Help
To contact support from the portal, just look for the ‘Contact Us’ link on the upper right corner of the page and use it to access the various contact information of the organization. Here, you can find BCBS’ physical address and links to reach the proper department for your inquiries. If you need to talk to someone regarding purchasing individual health insurance, please call this number: 1-888-630-2583.