Manage your medical plan with My Health online by using www.myhealth.com. My Health is an online service that allows you to view your medical record, check your coverage, select a physician, make an appointment and even purchase an insurance plan. Its purpose is to help make healthcare simple and accessible to patients like you. My Health’s brand of service can be summed up as quality and compassionate healthcare – its highly trained and dedicated medical professionals are ready to deliver that.
My Health aims to make a name in the industry by providing the best customer service to everyone. Its team gives high value to patient care and the company delivers exceptional service by using state-of-the-art technologies all the time. My Health’s clinics are situated in accessible locations, with long clinic hours to cater to patients like you. And as a demonstration of the company’s commitment to quality, it has complied with the rigorous review by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and earned the certification for quality management systems (ISO 9001:2008). Find out more on myhealth.com.
How to Get in Touch with MyHealth
If this is your first time to use My Health’s online portal and would like to know how to contact a company’s representative, please follow the steps below:
- Look for the link that says ‘Contact Us’ on the upper right corner of the page and click on it.
- This will redirect you to a page containing the contact details of the company. If you are trying to reach My Health for a business reason, please click on the blue link that says ‘click here’ to get to the appropriate page.
- For general inquiries, please fill out the online form provided and submit it to My Health.
How to Schedule an Appointment with a Physician
If the purpose of your visit is to make a doctor’s appointment without picking up the phone, please follow the indicated steps below:
- On www.myhealth.com, look for the subheading that says ‘Patient’s Corner’ and click on ‘Doctor Schedule’.
- This will redirect you to the ‘Doctor’s Finder’ page where you can see the names of the doctors, their schedule, their specialization and branch.
- If you know the name of your doctor, simply enter it on the space provided and enter the blue button that says ‘Search’. Now wait for the system to provide you with results.
Benefits of Using MyHealth Portal
- Schedule an appointment with your doctor without picking up the phone
- See your personal medical records on your home computer
- Look up your last visit to the doctor
- Check your insurance coverage before you see your doctor
- Make an informed decision when searching for a new doctor
- Research and purchase new health care insurance