Manage your account with Health Plans Inc., online by using www.healthplansinc.com. HealthPlans is the largest administrator of self-funded benefit plans in New England. It offers cost-saving administrative techniques that are backed by Harvard Pilgrim’s brand recognition, as well as attractive discounts and extensive provider network. The company has been designing and servicing customized health care since 1981 for a large variety of clients. HealthPlans has state-of-the-art claims and enrollment/eligibility technology that enables the company to not only maximize productivity, but also minimize expenses.
HealthPlans clients typically enjoy significant savings over traditional, fully-insured plans. The company’s data-mining technology is the basis for its case management and reporting programs. Through this, clients are able to offer a comprehensive and affordable benefits package to their employees. If you want to learn more about self-funding and the other services offered by the company, you may refer to healthplansinc.com. You can also watch the two-minute quick video prepared by the team to help you discover the basics and advantages of self-funding your benefits plan.
How to Get in Touch with a HealthPlansInc Representative
If you need further assistance or simply want to speak with a live agent from Health Plans Inc, please follow the instructions below:
- Look for the subheading marked as ‘Contact’ on the upper right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form on the new page and use the red button that says ‘Submit’ to directly send your query.
- You can also reach the company’s customer service department at 800-532-7575. Agents are available to take your calls from Mondays through Fridays, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST).
How to Login to Your Online Account
If you already have an account and would like to log in, simply follow the instructions below:
- You will see various subheading on the homepage including ‘Members’, ‘Employers’, ‘Providers’ and ‘Brokers’. Choose the type of account that you have with the company among these options.
- For example you have a members account, find the subheading ‘Members’ and look for the link that says ‘Log In to My Plan’.
- This will redirect you to the members’ login page where you are required to enter your username on the space provided.
- Activate the red ‘Secure Log In’ button to proceed to the next step.
- In the event that you forget your username, use the link that says ‘Forgot Username’. If you need help with your current plan, use the link titled ‘What can I do with my plan?’ and if you want to create an online account, activate the ‘Get registered for My Plan’ link.