Get your big savings on each prescription medication through the help of www.npsncard.com. The National Prescription Savings Network helped to save more than $1 billion for all the 9 million clients around the country. The discount program currently includes more than 50,000 pharmacies and patients can get you as much as 75% savings on prescriptions. The average costs are also reduced to 50% for out of network medications. This is great news for underinsured and uninsured patients. The program also includes prescription purchases that are not covered by any insurer.
The free program covers all prescription that has been duly approved by the FDA. You will never have to spend any amount if you want to join this program. To learn more about the advantages of your membership, please read the benefits at npsncard.com. The page contains user-friendly tools and subheadings so you can navigate at your own pace. You can also view the information about your card and its functions at the FAQs section. Start your huge savings on all medications that have been prescribed for you. Get your own today and see the big difference on the costs of your medications.
Getting Your NSPNCard Today
It is very easy to get your personal NPSN card today. Please read the following guide for your application:
- Search for the ‘Get Your Card’ link at the top right part of the homepage.
- Using the link will cause a pop up window to appear.
- The pop up screen will contain the online form. Fill out the form with the required information.
- Submit the online card request form using the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your application is immediately processed by the system.
- It will be delivered within two weeks.
- You can choose to print a digital version if you do not want to share your physical address or email. This option serves to protect your privacy.
The Advantages of Your NSPNcard
There are many benefits for all prospective members across the United States. The following are the benefits that you can receive:
- Advantageous for paying an out-of-network prescription price. This includes the underinsured, uninsured and in the Medicare gap (In this gap are patients that do not exceed the deductible amount).
- Clients with no prior condition exclusions and carve outs will not be denied with any needed medications based on your medical history.
- The service is free of charge. It is accepted in more than 50,000 pharmacies and all FDA-approved prescriptions across the country.
- The card is user-friendly and pre-activated. No complicated enrollment process is involved in its use. Simply present it to the pharmacist and you will receive discounts right away. The discounts will never expire for both refills and new prescriptions. Your eligible discounts are also an ongoing offer.
For any issues with your NSPN card, feel free to speak with the representative by calling 1-877-890-8077. You may also refer to the frequently asked questions page for information or solutions to a particular issue.