Enroll for your Healthy Children online account using the services of www.healthychildren.org. As a member of AAP or American Academy of Pediatrics, you can greatly improve the wellbeing of children, infants and young adults. The institution dedicates all resources and efforts for the safety and health of youths. Presently, there are over 62,000 active members from Mexico, Canada, United States and other countries. The group is composed of pediatric surgical experts, pediatric medical professionals, pediatricians, specialists and subspecialists. There are around 45,000 members recognized as fellows by the AAP and are board-certified.
You can get more information by signing into your account. Read the mission statement and history of the organization to understand it better. There are also tips on wellness, health issues alerts, new features and more. This is very useful if you are searching for important information onhealthychildren.org. For complete details about immunization, use the ‘Safety and Prevention’ subheadings and proceed to the ‘Immunizations’ topics. You will reach a new page where articles related to immunization are displayed. This is an example on how to use the search function properly. Please use the tools and categories to find health related facts for your benefit.
Proper Sign in Process at HealthyChildren
Please read the following guide about the proper way to login. This process is only applicable for all approved Healthy Children accounts.
- Search for the ‘Log In’ link at in the main page.
- Use the link and you will be redirected to the login area.
- Enter your password and email address in the specified spaces.
- Check for errors and then proceed by using the ‘Login’ button.
You may request for help through the support link. The link is very useful for retrieving lost passwords.
Account Creation in HealthyChildren
To create your exclusive access, please read the guide below:
- Locate and use the ‘Register’ button at the homepage.
- You will reach the login area, search for the email address field.
- Type your email address and continue by using the ‘Register’ tab.
- You will see the four drop down menus in the next page.
- These menus are labeled as my account, my family, my interests and my contact information.
- Provide all the required information
- Complete the process through the ‘Register’ button.
The application process will require a few minutes of your time. You can easily complete the procedure and receive your account right away. Use your access and then sort the information according to your preference. You are allowed to customize the regular alerts or updates for your family. Additionally, you will receive newsletters and special benefits as an approved member.
Please refer to the Healthy Children contact details if you need assistance. Simply apply the ‘Contact Us’ and the relevant information will appear. For general concerns, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may speak with the support department at 847-434-4000.