Register for exclusive Coventry Health Care access through the features of www.firsthealthpartd.com. This is your diversified and nationally managed healthcare company at Bethesda, Maryland. You will receive excellent healthcare solutions for a very affordable fee. The services also includes Medicaid and Medicare programs, group coverage, individual insurance, worker compensation plans and network rental packages. Make your choice from the Coventry portfolio of risk management products.
There are over 5 million active members and recipients throughout the country. This is made possible by launching numerous centers all across the states. Get the best value for your preferred healthcare investment at firsthealthpartd.com. You can also compare the available products and pick the one that suits your lifestyle. Explore the portal if you want to enroll for coverage, contact customer support, sign in, read the FAQs, know your benefits, and more.
How to Use Your FirstHealthPartD Login
The following steps are meant for all valid Coventry account holders. To log in, please read the guide below:
- Navigate the right hand area of the homepage.
- Find the blue ‘For Members’ menu.
- Open the menu and select the ‘Log into My Online Services’ link.
- The page will redirect to the proper login area.
- Type your password and username in the empty boxes.
- Proceed using the ‘Submit Login’ button.
For assistance with your password, please use the ‘Need a Hint’ link. You may also refer to the ‘Forgot Password’ link for the retrieval of your login details. The support team is always ready to assist you.
Create Your Coventry Healthcare Account
Claim your access by successfully enrolling for one at the main portal. Begin your enrollment process through the following guide:
- Explore the right hand area of the page.
- Navigate the ‘For Members’ menu.
- Select the ‘My Online Services’ link at the bottom.
- You will reach the login area.
- Reach the registration page using the grey ‘Register Now’ link.
- This link is located next to the login fields.
- Comply with the 2-part registration process.
- Fill out the member validation and security information forms.
- Choose between a paper copy and an email for your communication preference.
- Check your email or the mailbox for your account confirmation.
Please send your comments, suggestions or complaints through email or phone. Always describe your issues in complete details as possible. Registered members of First Health Part D may request for support through 1-844-233-1938. Current users of TTY line are advised to use 711. For nonmembers, please speak with an agent at 1-855-389-9688.